Is lunch or dinner just around the corner? Skip to the Healthy One Pan Chicken and Veggies recipe by clicking the button below!
Healthy One Pan Chicken And Veggies – One Pan Chicken and Veggies Recipes
Chicken and Veggie Pan Bake!
Are you planning to make something for lunch or dinner but you don’t seem to have the energy to do it? Lucky for you, there are plenty of recipes on the Internet, especially here in CookingRelated, that give you really easy recipes! For instance, CookingRelated’s 10 Easy and Fancy Dinner Recipes or 8 Healthy Afterschool Snacks!
Whichever you pick, even if you deem it outrageous or out-of-this-world, it’s definitely worth the cost and time!
Well, anyway, we know you’re looking for something that’s REALLY EASY to make. Maybe, dinner is around the corner, and you seem to be stuck in a loop. I know, I’ve been there a lot, too!
Good for you coming all the way here, because we’re about to bring you—
Healthy One Pan Chicken and Veggies — Chicken and Veggie Pan Bake Recipe!
Healthy One Pan Chicken and Veggies
Baked One Pan Chicken and Veggies Recipe
Preparation: 10 Minutes
Cooking: 20 Minutes
Total: 30 Minutes
Servings: 4 pax
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 carrots, sliced on the bias
- 1 cup broccoli floret (250 g)
- 1 cup snow pea (150 g)
- 1 can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 4 cups brown rice (800 g), cooked
CHIPOTLE LIME SAUCE
- ½ cup olive oil(120 mL)
- ½ cup lime juice(120 mL)
- ½ cup honey(170 g)
- 1 tablespoon garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin powder
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1 cup soy sauce(240 mL)
- ½ cup honey(170 g)
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Preheat oven to 425˚F/220˚C.
- Spray a parchment paper-lined baking sheet with cooking spray. Place the red pepper, yellow pepper, and red onion on the left half of the sheet and the carrots, broccoli, and snow peas on the right half. Set aside.
- Mix all the ingredients for teriyaki sauce together.
- Pour teriyaki sauce into the container and seal.
- Mix the ingredients for the chipotle lime sauce together.
- Pour chipotle lime sauce into the container and seal.
- Place chicken on the baking sheet with vegetables and coat one half with chipotle lime sauce and the other half with teriyaki sauce. Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove chicken and slice. Place chicken in containers with a bed of rice and a bed of black beans. Add vegetables and sauce containers. Label each container and refrigerate.
- To serve, microwave each container for two minutes and cover in sauce.