Two Best Side Dishes for Steak and Lobster
Are you planning to have a wonderful dinner tonight? You don’t wanna ruin someone’s appetite by just serving main dishes alone. Learn how to make two of the best side dishes for steak and lobster!
You will need: Small potatoes, Asparagus, Dill, Garlic, Salt, and Butter
Small Potatoes with Dill
- Slice the small potatoes in half to give them an even tone when cooked. Next, put butter on the pan and let it melt. Then, toss the potatoes on the pan and cover the lid in medium heat.
- Next, cut 2/3rds of the dills and sprinkle it on the potatoes just like garnish (however, don’t put all the diced dills, you will need it in the next recipe!). Afterwards, add enough salt according to your taste preferences.
- Next, cut the garlic into four cloves and smash it with a knife. Then, add it onto the potatoes. Cover the lid and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Every now and then, stir the potatoes to get an even brown texture. Again, cover the lid and let it sit for another 5 minutes.
- Keep stirring the potatoes
- Let it sit for another 10 minutes while making this next recipe:
- Cut the asparagus into halves (or as long as it fits in your cooking pan). Then, melt some butter on the pan and turn the burner into medium heat.
- Add the asparagus, then some salt on it. Next, add the remaining diced dills and two cloves of garlic. Let it sit for 15 minutes in low to medium heat.
- Poke the potatoes and the asparagus with a fork. If it’s soft and goes through, then you’re good to go!
- Serve it along with main dishes such as lobster, steak, and any other main dish you can imagine. Enjoy!
Now that you’ve learned how to make sides, try it with these AWESOME MAIN DISH RECIPES that are quick and easy to make!