Quick and Easy Healthy Vegan Snacks are as easy as cutting pie.
Vegans are having a hard time thinking of recipes other than main dishes. Though, healthy as they may be, it is challenging to prepare a simple snack excluding meat ingredients in it.
However, CookingRelated Blog is here to help you make 5 Quick and Easy Healthy Vegan Snack Recipes!
Quick and Easy Vegan Snacks
Lemon Yogurt Parfait
This fluffy, custard or mousse-like mix can be eaten on its own, or it can be transformed into a beautiful, quick parfait. Perfect to pair with other easy to make vegan recipes!
- ¼ cup (60 mL) plant-based Greek-style yogurt
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) cashew butter
- ½ tsp maple syrup, or more to taste
- ¼ tsp lemon zest
- ⅛ tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 digestive cookie
- ¼ cup (38 g) fresh berries
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, cashew butter, maple syrup, lemon zest, and vanilla extract.
- Crumble half the digestive biscuit into the bottom of a cup, top with half of the yogurt mixture, crumble the other half of the biscuit over that, then finish with the remaining yogurt.
- Add the fruit and you’re good to go!
Easy to Make Healthy Vegan Snacks
Banana Coffee Muffins
A coffee or tea break might seem incomplete without a tasty treat on the side. Enter these delicious muffins. Enjoy a couple of muffins alongside some plant-based yogurt or fruit to make a complete breakfast.
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¾ cup (180 mL) unsweetened almond milk
- 1 Tbsp (15 mL) melted refined coconut oil
- 1½ cups (156 g) oat flour
- 1 cup (116 g) chickpea flour
- ½ cup (112 g) granulated sugar
- 1 Tbsp (3 g) instant coffee granules
- 2 tsp (7 g) baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tsp (9 g) granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 12 raw pecans
Quick and Easy Healthy Vegan Snacks
One of today’s healthy vegan snacks to enjoy is Green Presto! Learn the recipe of this homemade green pesto in a pasta salad, in a sandwich or wrap, or as a dip for crackers and veggies.
- ½ cup (58 g) raw walnuts
- ½ cup (68 g) raw pine nuts
- 1 cup (24 g) fresh basil, packed
- 1 cup (20 g) arugula, packed
- ⅓ cup (12 g) nutritional yeast flakes
- ¼ cup (60 mL) olive oil
- ¼ cup (60 mL) water
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 lemon, juiced
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- ¼ tsp flaked sea salt
- Heat a small pan over medium-high heat, and toast the walnuts and pine nuts until fragrant for 3 – 5 minutes, stirring continuously. Transfer to a food processor.
- To the same food processor, add the basil, arugula, nutritional yeast, oil, water, garlic, lemon juice, pepper, and salt. Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Spread onto toasted bread or serve with crackers. Enjoy!
Easy Healthy Vegan Snacks
Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Energy Balls
One of the easy to make vegan recipes are Energy balls. These are a fantastic on-the-go snack. This recipe is packed with creamy peanut butter, rich coconut, and crispy puffed rice.
- 1 cup (14 g) puffed rice
- 1 cup (240 mL) peanut butter
- ½ cup (38 g) toasted shredded coconut
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) maple syrup, or more if you like it sweeter
- ½ tsp pure vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¼ cup (60 g) mini dark chocolate chips
- To a large bowl, add the puffed rice, peanut butter, coconut, maple syrup, vanilla, and salt*. Mix. Add the chocolate chips and mix again.
- Using a tablespoon measure, scoop a large spoonful of dough into your hands and roll it into a ball. Repeat with remaining dough until finished.
- Optional step: roll the energy balls through extra toasted shredded coconut. Enjoy!
Easy to Make Healthy Vegan Snacks
Pretzel Stuffed Dates
Nut butter stuffed dates have been a go-to snack for years and years. They’re so simple and so delicious. This pretzel stuffed version has the most wonderful crunchy surprise in the middle, which makes it a really fun snack.
- 12 soft Medjool dates
- 6 pretzel sticks
- 2 Tbsp (30 mL) peanut butter
- Using a sharp paring knife, make an incision along the length of each date, but try not to cut the date in half.
- Remove the pits from the dates.
- Break apart the pretzel and place the pieces inside the empty dates.
- Dollop the peanut butter over the pretzel.
- If desired, drizzle the filled dates with melted chocolate and a sprinkle of sea salt. Enjoy!
Quick Healthy Vegan Snacks
Leave us a comment below if you’ve enjoyed the recipes! Also, be sure to learn more HEALTHY VEGAN RECIPES that you should try!
This is the right website for everyone who would like to understand this topic. You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I really would want toÖHaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a subject that has been discussed for many years. Excellent stuff, just excellent!