Vegetable and Cashew Stir-Fry Dish Recipe
How to Make Vegetable and Cashew Stir-Fry
Vegetable and Cashew Stir-Fry Recipe
Food doesn’t have to be bad just because it’s healthy. Fortunately, this Vegetable and Cashew Stir-Fry recipe is full of flavor just as it is packed with nutrients!
Making this dish isn’t too complicated, and you can have this with chicken, pork, or any meat of your choice. It can be also served without that for vegetarians, of course.
Read more on healthy vegetarian recipes here.
Yeah, we know you’re only here for the recipe, so without further ado;
Learn how to make vegetable and cashew stir-fry!
Vegetable and Cashew Stir Fry Dish Recipe
How to make Vegetable and Cashew Stir Fry
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1 1⁄2teaspoons sugar
- 1teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil (canola oil if with meat, vegetable oil for vegetarians)
- 1cup broccoli
- 2 carrots
- 2 stalks celery
- 1⁄4 onion
cashews, to taste
roasted sesame seeds, to taste
- Stir broth into cornstarch in a small bowl. Add soy sauce, sugar, and salt. Stir & set aside.
- Heat wok or large frying pan on medium-high heat until very hot. Add cooking oil.
- Add broccoli, carrots, celery, and onion. Stir fry until tender-crisp approx. 10 minute. Add cashews and toss a minute longer.
- Stir in broth mixture for approximately 2-3 minutes stirring constantly until thickened.
- Serve topped with roasted sesame seeds and additional cashews if desired.
As mentioned, if you are a vegetarian, you can omit the chicken broth and change it to vegetable broth (it’s low on sodium as well).
Id like to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning this blog. Im hoping to view the same high-grade content by you in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get my very own site now 😉